September 29 –30, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day HST
Learn the skills to sit in Circle with your friends or current Circle members and create a safe, cohesive group that can support each other without judgement, advice or storytelling.
To Register for this workshop, please click here.
This is a non-residential workshop from nine to five pm on Saturday and Sunday.
How much will it cost?
$195 includes your program fee and training materials. Please see our Scholarship Application if you need financial support. You are responsible for your meals and lodging.
- A great way to take your first step into Woman Within
- Invite your woman friends, too
- Open to any woman over 18
- Over a Weekend in your local area
- Location arranged by Community Contact
- Woman Within Circle Training begins your journey
- Assignment of a Circle Guide continues after training
- Participating in other Woman Within Weekend and other programs encouraged
If you have any questions, or if you want Circle Training in your area, please contact Joanna Stanfield, Director of Circles.