What is the Woman Within Skills Workshop?
After your Weekend, you may be full of energy, yearning to enrich your relationships from this new place. This workshop is a chance for you to take what you reclaimed at your Weekend and gain new skills to help you integrate these parts of yourself – and a KEY to supporting others with clarity and confidence.
What will I get from it?
• Learn how to listen deeply to another so they can move forward in their life.
• Appreciate, trust and use your intuition.
• Explore innovative Shadow techniques and practice creative facilitation skills.
• Form deeper connections with yourself and others by being in integrity while recognizing and using your unique gifts.
• Be able to move past blocks that are keeping you stuck.
Who can attend?
Completion of the Woman Within Weekend is required. The Woman Within Skills Workshop is a requirement for women who want to be leaders on the Woman Within Weekend, which includes Nurturers, Team Leaders and Facilitators. This is also for women who want to learn how to be a leader in their relationships, family, workplace and community.
Who will lead it?
Char Tosi, Founder of Woman Within, Skills author & presenter
When and where?
• February 3 (9 am – 6 pm) & February 4 (9 am – 5 pm), 2018
• Private home, Kalapana Seaview Estates, Lower Puna Star Estates, Pahoa
How much will it cost?
$315.00. If you cancel, $100 is non-refundable and non-transferable.
A limited number of partial scholarships are available.
How do I sign up?
Go to http://skillshawaii2018.eventzilla.net to register. You may use a credit card via PayPal or check to pay for this workshop.
What if I have questions?
Please contact Marg Renaud at 519-728-0633 (800-732-0890) or email@example.com with questions.
800.732.0890 U.S. | +1.519.728.0633 globally
Woman Within welcomes all women and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation and gender identity.